Monday, May 26, 2008

My problem

I have a dilemma.
I am having trouble figuring out how to work my stories into this family history blog and it is just not working.
You see I have an abundance of stories and I want to place all of them out for your reading. If I get close to posting them all - that will give me incentive to write more. I have a “treasury” of stories not yet written that need to be told.
Here is what I have decided to do.
I am establishing another blog for my short stories from my youth and I intend to link that site to this one for your easy search. The link for my short story blog will be: www.echoesfromthehillsides.blogspot.com
Also I have an abundance of religious writings and poetry that I plan to put on still another blog. The link for that blog will be: www.circleoftheearth.blogspot.com.
Sounds like a lot of work but it is a labor of love for me. I enjoy telling stories using this medium.
Eventually you will see that I have moved the short stories not applicable to my family history blog to one of the other sites.
If you link over and there is not much there, bear with me, it will be soon.
Thanks for your support.
Joe

American Dream (Post 5 of 5) to follow tomorrow....

No comments: